The chemistry laboratory is an important place to provide chemistry experiment conditions and scientific inquiry. 铁架台 、 石棉网 、 酒精灯 、烧杯、试管、 集气瓶 、 橡皮塞 、 试剂瓶 、 研钵 等实验工具． There are a large number of instruments: iron stand , asbestos net , alcohol lamp , beaker, test tube, gas cylinder , rubber stopper , reagent bottle , mortar and other experimental tools. 药品柜 ，药柜里面有常用的化学药品，比如： 五水硫酸铜 （CuSO4·5H2O，即 胆矾 ） Usually there is a chemical cabinet , which contains commonly used chemicals, such as copper sulfate pentahydrate (CuSO4 · 5H2O, which is alum ) , Sodium hydroxide solution, limestone, hydrochloric acid, etc.
Common laboratory equipment is:
1. Iron stand: used for fixing and supporting various instruments, generally used for experimental operations such as filtration and heating
2. Beaker: ① dissolve solid matter, prepare solution, and dilute and concentrate the solution ② can also be used as a large amount of material reaction
3. Measuring cylinder: measure liquid volume
4. Gas collection bottle: used to collect or store a small amount of gas, can also be used as a reaction container for partial reaction
5. Test tube: ① reaction container with a small amount of reagent ② can also be used as a container to collect a small amount of gas ③ or used to set up a small gas generator
6. Test tube clamp: for holding test tubes
7. Glass rod: used for stirring, filtering or transferring liquid
8. Alcohol lamp: used for heating
9. Plastic dropper: The plastic dropper is used to suck and drip a small amount of liquid.
10. Drop bottle: Drop bottle is used to hold liquid medicine
11. Wide mouth bottle: (the inner wall is sanded) It is often used to hold solid reagents and can also be used as a gas cylinder
12. Fine-necked bottles: glassware for storing liquid reagents
13. Flask: round bottom flask, flat bottom flask
14. Erlenmeyer flask: ① heating liquid, ② can also be used to install gas generators and bottle washer ③ can also be used in the titration container.
15. Evaporation dish: usually used for the concentration or evaporation of the solution.
16. Funnel: used to add liquid to test tubes, alcohol lamps, etc. There are ordinary funnels, separatory funnels (which can control the flow rate) and long neck funnels